BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Learn to talk in arabic languange

Ahlan wahsalan...
Its very hard for me for the first time to join this class.. but now almost 2 months with 1 class per week i  learn arabic languange in this class..
But i still not fully understand..
I think its come from me also.. i not study back after class.. just go to class and expect to understand and remember until next class... huhu.. busy with business and also work.. but i hope one day i will understand arab very well.. first focus.. at least understand when people talk arab..
But alhamdulillah..

I have my friend that have more knowledge about this arab language... she always teach and guide me.. thanks Amirah..  syg kamu..

I would share with all of you the vocabulary that i learn today..

Najjah- success
Hazan-saddness
Saadah-happiness
Sakinah-clamness
Fashal-fail
Syaqawah-kecelakaan
Huq-sunguh2

Hope will benefit to everyone that wan to learn arab..amin



0 comments: