BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Selawat murah rezeki

Alhamdulillah.. Subhanallah.. Maha Suci Allah.. I'm grateful to meet her in person Puan fellina El Fattah. She such inspiring business women I want to yet be successful engineer also. I have joined one of her events and meet her in person and ask her guidance for my business and she have do some sharing how she handle her business. She is the wonderful person I have meet. When I saw her become millionaire with the niqab, I adore her until now. The most importance thing she advises us that I remember is selawat murah rezeki that we need to do it daily.



Wahai Allah rahmati dan kurniakanlah
Kesejahteraan atas muhammad rasulullah
Dan selawat yang dapat melapangkan rezeki kami
Dan menjadikan baiknya akhlak kami
dan curahkanlah kesejahteraan
atas keluarga dan para sahabatnya…

Amin. Jom buat kawan. Mudah-mudahan kite dimurahkan rezeki. Jgn lupa sedekah everyday. InsyaAllah.

0 comments: