BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 13, 2015

psychology .. good to learn..

Assalamualaikum..

I learn something today... just watch about one channel in Discovery channel.. interesting knowledge about psychology

 How to read people mind.. sound not make sense right but actually its a psychology only.hehe

interesting happen to me last time, when one pak cik ask me to show my hand. he tell me something about my personality and my attitude. Sound correct when he said to me. and i agree about that.feel like.. wau 'hebatnye pakcik ni'.but ...

actually.. this is psychology. ( after watching this now i know)

people want to get trust from u by just said about the common thing that actually a lot of people have.

Example:

Pakcik:  u are independence person and u dont like relying other people . i look at ur hand and ur body i know who u are..
Me: yes agree.. amazing..

but actually this is only psychology.. hehe

i plan to try this to my friend and let see i can physco them or not :)


0 comments: